Katie Price's Husband Lee Andrews Claims Arrest Near 'Black Site' in Final Texts Before Disappearance
Katie Price's Husband Lee Andrews Claims Arrest Near 'Black Site'

Lee Andrews claimed he had been arrested near a hostile 'black site', in his last texts to his wife, Katie Price. The worried former glamour model, 47, declared over the weekend her fourth husband, 42, is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was 'detained in a van with his hands tied' after his disappearance.

Katie has now released her last communication with Lee in the hope it will help track him down, while his mother, Trisha has issued a desperate plea for his return. In the messages, which were sent from 12.36am to 1.01am early last Thursday morning in Dubai time, the so-called 'businessman' told her: 'Been arrested. I'll be in touch. I'm ok xx.'

Trying to get more details, Katie replied within five minutes asking him: 'Where? Why? I'm worried' and told her husband she loved him. Lee then revealed he didn't know where he was being taken as they had his 'other phone'. Lee Andrews claimed he had been arrested near a hostile 'black site', in his last texts to his wife, Katie Price.

Wide Pickt banner — collaborative shopping lists app for Telegram, phone mockup with grocery list

Katie asked: 'If they take your phone how will I get hold of you? Should I have your dad's number?'. Lee shared his live location and told her to contact the embassy and that he was being taken to a 'black site'. The Sun also reports he gave his father's number to Katie as an emergency contact.

The live location then ended with the message: 'Keep that on babe. Love you'. Lee then appeared to backtrack on his claims that he was arrested as he told Katie: 'It's a black site, I love you, I sort it. I'm in the van… just being detained wtf.'

A friend told The Sun: 'Katie has been completely spiralling, as you can imagine. This is NOT a publicity stunt – as if she needs any more PR – and no matter what Lee has or hasn't done, she still loves him.' These WhatsApps prove that she is as blindsided as the rest of us as to Lee's movements. She is not in on it, whatever 'it' is.' She wants anyone with information to contact her or the police with information that might help find him.'

The worried former glamour model, 47, declared over the weekend her fourth husband, 42, is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was 'detained in a van'. Lee's mother Trisha has issued a plea for his return. They added she wants to know Lee is safe and then can start 'asking him some serious questions'. The Daily Mail has contacted Katie's representative for comment.

Meanwhile, Lee's mum Trisha, 61, has given her first interview since his disappearance. The psychic medium said the family was concerned about his wellbeing after vanishing last week. When asked if she believed Katie's theory he had been kidnapped, she told the publication: 'I don't know, he could have been. I've not seen the video.' I don't know the laws out there but I wouldn't have thought they'd use cables. Wouldn't they put handcuffs on?'

Trisha added she thought Katie was 'exploiting' the situation on social media but after her daughter spoke to the television personality, she can see how worried she is. A friend of Lee's mother added 'no-one knows where Lee has gone' and she just wants him to be ok.

It comes after the publication reported Lee has not been kidnapped as Katie feared and is instead squatting in a run-down villa in Dubai. He is said to be only talking to a few of his trusted network on a burner phone and 'frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in'.

Lee was due to reunite with Katie for a Good Morning Britain interview on Monday, but failed to get on a flight and later claimed he had 'things to do' but was still on his way. He also firmly denied reports he had a travel ban. Katie, who wed Lee in January following a whirlwind ten-day romance, then branded their relationship a 'soap opera' after he became radio silent and did not travel to the UK.

The Dubai-based businessman is wanted by Interpol, after Hertfordshire Police – who had been previously investigating claims from an ex-girlfriend – escalated their case. A heartbroken Katie, meanwhile, is said to have been on the phone to lawyers over the past 24 hours, seeking counsel.

Pickt after-article banner — collaborative shopping lists app with family illustration

Assistant Editor of The Sun, Clemmie Moodie, also claims she is the latest of Lee's victims, after being conned out of £1,000. She reports Katie was also promised money from Lee and had showed her cheques he'd seemingly deposited into her account, but the funds never emerged. Additionally, she was said to have been handed a credit card, which didn't work. The television personality is said to have believed this was due to an incorrect pin.

But now, Katie is said to be 'horrified' by the claims Lee has allegedly conned another woman out of £1,000 and ultimately wants to track him down. The Daily Mail has contacted Lee, Interpol and Hertfordshire Police for comment. Katie's representative declined to comment. Katie, meanwhile, took to Instagram on Monday night and said she was suffering with terrible 'anxiety and was overwhelmed' after a traumatic week, as she plugged her CBD sponsorship.