Prince Harry is said to want to prioritise more visits to the UK after his return last month. The 41-year-old travelled to the UK at the start of July, and was joined by his wife, Meghan Markle, and their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, just days later. The Sussexes then met King Charles and Queen Camilla on July 10, with the monarch reunited with his two youngest grandchildren for the first time since 2022.
Harry's Plans for More Frequent Trips
It has now been reported that Harry wants to return to the UK "every few months" - with his recent meeting with the King described as "energising". A source close to the royal has revealed that he is following "the way the wind is blowing", and that he will want to be in the UK "more and more".
Speaking to The Times, a source said: "The template for his visits has been working well, so the frequency of trips will increase, especially in the run-up to Invictus, which he’s determined to make the best games yet."
Focus on Patronages and Family
"So he’ll be coming back and forth a lot more, every few months. The way the wind is blowing, he’s going to want to be here more and more. He’s happy these trips can now have more focus on the patronages and be less obscured by the other nonsense."
"He wants more of a foothold here, more trips back, less courtroom drama. And he always loves seeing his family."
Children's Time in the UK
Harry has previously stated that he wants his children, who are now aged seven and five, to spend more time in his home country. Archie was born in the UK in 2019, whereas Lilibet was born one year after the family's move to the US. The family now reside in Montecito, California, and has lived there since 2020.



