Scarlette Douglas has said her time on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! was not the full experience because former health secretary Matt Hancock was repeatedly voted by the public to take on trials.
The 39-year-old former A Place in the Sun presenter appeared on the ITV reality show in 2022 alongside England footballer Jill Scott, former Hollyoaks actor Owen Warner and radio presenter Chris Moyles. She is now competing on Celebrity Hunted with her brother Stuart Douglas, who was caught on Tuesday (August 19) while she evaded the hunters.
Reflecting on the jungle
Speaking to the Daily Express earlier this year while promoting their home renovation show Keys or Coffee, Scarlette and Stuart discussed her jungle stint. She said she would "100% do All Stars" if asked, but admitted the experience would be different because Hancock was chosen for so many trials.
She said: "I had a great time doing that show. Obviously there were some moments when you think what am I doing here, but I feel like I didn't have it that hard."
Trials and a new rule
Scarlette added: "That's the only thing that would worry me about All Stars because I didn't have to do any trials because there was one particular person who was getting everything."
She noted that a new rule was implemented ahead of the 2025 series, meaning campmates cannot be voted for a trial two days in a row. In 2022, Hancock took part in six trials in a row before the public voted for another campmate.
"The rule now is that you can't be picked for a trial twice in a row so I would've had a chance to do more things. But it's fine. I got to say that I've done the show and I've got to experience it," she remarked.
Brother's enthusiasm
Scarlette suggested Stuart would make the perfect campmate, and he agreed. "I would definitely do it! I would do all the challenges, I would do the whole lot. If you're going to be there, make the most of it," he said.



