Liverpool have been told that an offer between €130 million and €150 million (£111 million and £128 million) could seal a deal for Paris Saint-Germain winger Bradley Barcola. Andoni Iraola's team are believed to be preparing a big-money bid for the French forward after Luis Enrique welcomed Mika Godts and Spanish World Cup winner Ferran Torres to his squad this summer.
Barcola keen on Liverpool move
France international Barcola has attracted significant interest from Liverpool as they look to strengthen their attack following Mohamed Salah's departure. The 23-year-old is understood to be keen on becoming a part of Iraola's squad. However, PSG's £130 million valuation is understood to be a problem.
Nevertheless, Iraola's men received a boost last weekend when PSG chose not to include Barcola in their French Super Cup clash against Lens. Luis Enrique's team are now overloaded with wingers as they prepare to defend their Ligue 1 and Champions League titles this season.
Verbal offers made but no written bid yet
Torres and Godts have joined French forward Maghnes Akliouche as attacking additions to the Spaniard's squad this summer. Speaking on the After Foot podcast, French journalist Fabrice Hawkins has suggested that Liverpool could acquire Barcola if certain conditions are met.
Hawkins claims that there is no intention to keep the young star, but the sticking point remains his valuation. It is claimed that the Reds have made verbal offers, but no written ones yet. It is said that the next written offer will be the one that gets it done, with anything between £111 million and £128 million expected to be enough.
Other PSG players linked and Iraola's transfer plans
Barcola scored 13 goals and provided seven assists across all competitions last term as PSG won Ligue 1 and the Champions League. The French star is not the only PSG player being linked with a move to Anfield, as recent reports have claimed that Liverpool may look to submit a £42 million bid for Ibrahim Mbaye. The 18-year-old scored three goals and registered two assists in 29 appearances for the Parisian giants last term.
Both players would provide a much-needed attacking boost for Iraola after the Reds waved goodbye to Salah. Liverpool have completed the signings of Victor Munoz and Ronald Araujo so far this summer, but speaking ahead of Sunday's game against Newcastle, Iraola confirmed new players will be brought in.
The 44-year-old said: "We'll definitely sign players, yes. I hope more than one. The thing is, me as a coach selfishly, I want the players for the first day of pre-season so everyone is ready to go, but also I understand how this works. Some days you have to wait until the end. The important picture is the one we have on September 1 and I hope, because it's true that we are still quite thin, that we can have more help from here until the end of the market."



