The Trump administration released another trove of UFO files today, containing 46 classified videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year. One file includes audio from a medical debrief after Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad, Richard Gordon, and Alan Bean described seeing mysterious flashes and streaks of light in the dark while trying to sleep. NASA later determined that the phenomena were internal to the crew's vision rather than external light sources.
Background on Document Releases
The first batch of photographs and documents were unsealed in early May, containing 162 State Department cables, FBI documents, transcripts of NASA flights into space, and more. The video files were considered so sensitive that officials worked tirelessly to keep them sealed once lawmakers verified their authenticity. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth previously said that the Trump administration was working towards full UAP transparency as the government continues to release documents to the public.
Pentagon's Stance and Controversy
The move came after the Pentagon's UFO office claimed that it had 'found no verifiable evidence that the US government or private industry has ever had access to extraterrestrial technology' in a controversial report. However, investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail there is a 'bottleneck' inside US Central Command where footage of unidentified flying objects is being blocked from reaching officials seeking access to it. Corbell said some members of Congress are now 'dead set' on forcing the release of the material 'come hell or high water,' with some lawmakers prepared to escalate the fight if agencies continue withholding records.
Newly Released Apollo 12 Audio
In newly unsealed UFO documents released by the Trump administration on Friday, chilling audio emerged from a 1969 medical debrief involving the Apollo 12 crew. Astronauts Pete Conrad, Richard Gordon, and Alan Bean described seeing mysterious flashes and streaks of light in the darkness while trying to sleep during the mission. NASA later concluded that the strange phenomena were caused by internal visual effects experienced by the astronauts rather than external light sources.
Eight Never-Before-Seen UFO Videos
The disclosure battle has now centered on 46 UFO videos that lawmakers recently demanded for release, but an insider has eight of the classified clips. These eight chilling never-before-seen UFO videos are at the center of an explosive disclosure battle detailed by an insider. A battle over UFO transparency has erupted in Washington as 'certain intelligence agencies' have been accused of withholding evidence from the American public.
US Military Footage of Orbs Over Persian Gulf
New video from a US military drone has captured what UFO investigators are calling a formation of mysterious orbs flying over one of the most contentious regions in the world. Jeremy Corbell, investigative journalist, documentary filmmaker, and co-host of the WEAPONIZED Podcast, revealed footage this week allegedly obtained from intelligence sources that captured three objects flying over the Persian Gulf on August 23, 2012. The minute-long recording was taken by an MQ-9 Reaper drone being operated by the US Air Force while it was using its infrared sensors just after 6pm local time. According to Corbell and podcast co-host George Knapp, the Pentagon described these three lights as 'orbs' flying in formation instead of coming from one triangular-shaped object.
New video allegedly leaked from the military appears to show proof of a UFO encounter over one of the most contentious regions on Earth. Follow Daily Mail for the latest updates...



