A leading scientist who worked with the Pentagon's secret UFO division for decades claims he has personally seen proof that aliens have visited Earth, with the evidence hidden by the US Government.
According to astrophysicist Dr Eric Davis, who specialises in advanced aerospace propulsion, he has personally seen classified photos and records that confirm four different alien species have crash landed on Earth.
Dr Davis's Claims of Alien Corpses
Dr Davis claims the corpses of at least four distinct species of alien life are being stored in top-secret facilities across America. He added that the location of the alien bodies did change during the Obama Administration.
Dr Davis told NewsNation's 'Katie Pavlich Tonight': "There's a minimum of four that we know of. I've seen the evidence, I've seen the records."
He explained the Greys to the aliens commonly represented in science fiction, like in the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind. They're essentially a small, grey-skinned humanoid shaped with large heads and black eyes.
Meanwhile, the Nordics were described as looking like extremely tall Scandinavians with blonde hair and the most human-like features of all the alleged alien races.
There's also a race of insectoid aliens which look like massive, human-sized praying mantises, and a species called the 'Reptilians', with their particular coming moniker down to their humanoid-lizard-like appearance.
Government Denial and Classification
Despite Dr Davis's public claims and the ongoing rollout of previously classified files related to UFOs and extra-terrestrial life, both the White House and the military have maintained that there is no physical proof that alien life exists.
Dr Davis added that the photos and records he was permitted to see were classified, with no chance of them being released for decades with any UFO disclosure releases.
"Those are still classified, and they are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act because they're probably classified for a 50 to 70-year period, 75-year period I believe," Dr Davis said on Monday (August 17).
Dr Davis also admitted he was no longer "on the inside with the Department of War", adding that he was not satisfied with the speed of the Pentagon's UFO documents team or the information that has been released so far.
Five batches of declassified UFO files have been released so far, with the first dropping in May. The thousands of photos, videos and decades-old files released by the Pentagon earlier this year have yet to produce definitive proof that extraterrestrials exist or have visited Earth.
Call for Presidential Immunity
Dr Davis confessed that there are other images and videos capable of being released that do provide proof of legitimate UFO encounters without disclosing the "harmful information" the US government is apparently avoiding that would reveal how US gathers its intelligence and state secrets.
He has even gone so far as petitioning the US President to grant him immunity so he can reveal the full truth about these alien races, free of any repercussions such as prosecution for exposing classified government secrets.
In a video shared on X, Dr Davis issued a public request to Donald Trump himself: "I investigated unidentified anomalous phenomenon (UAP) for 30 years. I've seen classified and proprietary defence intelligence industry evidence. Evidence that the American public and the world have a right to see."
"Mr President, with your signature, you could waive the SF-312 NDA [non-disclosure agreement] to protect UAP whistleblowers like myself. I respectfully request that you take swift and decisive action as the nature of UAP should not be kept deeply classified."
But, according to Dr Davis, all of the photos and records and their related incidents only involved dead bodies from crashed UFOs. He said he did not see any information related to alien beings captured alive by the US military.
"Most of them, that I am aware [of], were found dead," he said, before adding: "Although, I've heard that David Grusch had mentioned that there was one that he knew of that had been captured alive but I don't know anything else."
Major David Grusch is a military veteran who spent nearly 15 years in the Air Force before he became an intelligence officer for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), which builds and launches surveillance satellites for the Pentagon. From 2019 to 2021, he served as the NRO's representative on the UAP Task Force before becoming a whistleblower. He has alleged that he discovered elements within the US government had blocked Congressional oversight of issues involving extraterrestrial activity.
Maj. Grusch has also advocated for presidential immunity for all UFO whistleblowers, arguing it would allow them to come forward about what they claim to have witnessed while working on classified projects involving advanced propulsion technology and national security.
Dr Davis, who is now part of the Disclosure Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to promoting public disclosure of UFO information, previously worked as a consultant to the Pentagon's UFO programme from 2007. He has previously told a congressional hearing about alleged crashed alien craft and extraterrestrials that he claims were recovered.
The allegations made by Dr Davis have not been independently proven or publicly confirmed by the Pentagon. However, fellow UFO researcher and former CIA scientist Dr Hal Puthoff has backed his claims. Puthoff has claimed that the US government has had at least 10 spacecraft in its possession that allegedly crashed or were abandoned on Earth over the past eight decades.
Davis has also claimed he spoke to the commander of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, who allegedly confirmed that wreckage from the 1947 Roswell UFO incident was transported to the facility soon after the crash.



