Tyson Fury has said his fight with Anthony Joshua "doesn't look like it's going to happen" after his longtime rival made fresh demands over the venue. The pair signed to fight earlier this year, but no official date or venue has been confirmed.
Reports have suggested the all-British clash could take place on November 20 at Madison Square Garden in New York, despite Joshua's preference for Wembley Stadium. Netflix and the Saudi Arabian backers behind the fight want it staged in New York. After weeks of negotiations, Joshua is reportedly open to fighting at Madison Square Garden, provided he is compensated financially.
Fury hits back at Joshua and Hearn
Following Joshua's demands, Fury launched a scathing response aimed at both Joshua and Matchroom promoter Eddie Hearn in videos posted to Instagram on Friday morning. The 38-year-old said he now believes the fight will fall apart.
"Quick update for you. It doesn't look like they are going to sign the fight and it doesn't look like it's going to happen," he said. "All because Eddie Hearn and that want more money.
"They've already had that much money off of Turki (Alalshikh) in the last few years, Eddie and AJ, yeah. They've had boxing deals, they've had darts deals, they've had snooker deals. They've had everything. And yet, they have got the audacity and the cheek to as for more money from old Turki. You're all disgusting, money-thirsty pieces of s***. It is what it is. Keep on running you little cowards."
In a separate video, he continued: "All this talk of 'we want the fight in England. We want this, we want that.' It's only to get more money to go to America. Look at the money you have had off Turki. And yet, you still ask for more darts deals, snooker deals off the back of my fight. That's got f*** all to do with you, Eddie. You're not the promoter. You're not f*** all. You are just a bag carrier like you have always been. I have never seen some cowardly a*** men in my life."
Swipe over golf cart incident
Fury also took aim at Joshua after footage emerged of the former two-time heavyweight world champion climbing along the edge of a moving golf cart, eight months after Joshua survived a car crash in Nigeria. "You've got one little sausage jumping around on golf buggies on holiday. Has he not learned his lesson? He could break his arm, break his leg - fight's off. Doesn't even give a f*** about the fight. Pieces of s***. Cowards," said Fury.
He later added: "I've bent over backwards to make this fight happen. First of all it was in England, then it was in Ireland, then it was in America. I said 'I will go anywhere.' I am not interested where the fight is, I just want to fight. I am match fit. I have had two fights this year."
Fury vows to stay active
Fury concluded by saying he would be willing to fight someone else in November should the Joshua clash fall through. "If you do not want to get it on, I will fight somebody else in November," he said.



