Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were given a brutal warning by an expert ahead of their bombshell move to the UK, according to an exclusive report. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were told to “come home quietly” after their decision to relocate to the UK, six years after leaving it for a new life in America.
Details of the Move Back to the UK
The couple plan to return to the UK later this month, making their home in a non-royal residence outside of London. Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet are understood to have already been enrolled in British schools. It is also understood there will be no change to Harry and Meghan’s role and status as private individuals and non-working members of the Royal Family.
The King was first made aware of the move on Sunday, only three days before it was made public, but is understood to welcome the opportunity to see more of the family both in a private and personal capacity. The bombshell development raises the question of how the news will be met by the Prince and Princess of Wales. Kensington Palace has not made any announcement.
Expert Advice on Public Scrutiny
A PR expert has shared their own advice on how the Sussexes should behave ahead of their return to the UK and amid public scrutiny. A YouGov poll last month found that only 22% of Britons see Meghan in a positive light, compared with 65% who hold an unfavourable opinion of the former actress, while 33% see Harry positively and 58% negatively.
Renae Smith, founder of PR and branding agency The Atticism, told the Daily Express: “My advice, if I were on their team, would be brutally simple: come home quietly, stay consistently, and say nothing for as long as humanly possible. Let Britain get bored of the story. Boredom, for Harry and Meghan, is the closest thing to redemption.”
Future Plans and Residences
Ms Smith added: “Hopefully she [Meghan] has a good team advising her, and perhaps this time she really is ready. Either way, this is one of those sequels I cannot wait to watch.” The Sussexes will retain their homes in Montecito, California, and Portugal, while the duchess will continue to run her lifestyle brand As Ever from their new base.



